Terms and Conditions
- Voucher code discounts will be applied to the initial term of all recurring payment options. Your subscription will continue at the recurring rate outlined when processing your order. Offer valid for Australian delivery only when paying by recurring credit card. Your subscription will continue until cancelled. Cancel at any time and receive magazines through to the end of your last billing period.
- When you subscribe to a Pacific Magazines Pty Ltd title, Pacific agrees to deliver a print or digital copy of your favourite magazine to you for the duration of your purchased subscription term. The price includes of the cost of the magazine and delivery where applicable.
- Magazine delivery - Print subscriptions will either start with the next available issue which will take 3-5 weeks for weekly and monthly titles, longer for bi-monthly and quarterly. Alternatively, you can also select a specific start issue at the checkout. Although we will do our utmost to ensure that your magazine is delivered at the same time it is available in the shops (or sooner) it is possible on some occasions it may be unavoidably delayed. If this is the case, we would ask that you please allow an extra 3 days for delivery before contacting us. Digital subscriptions will start immediately so you can access your first issue straight away! Once you complete your purchase you will be sent an acknowledgement email with instructions on how to download your first issue. Please therefore keep your email safe as you will need your customer number. With digital magazines you are also able to download the issues on multiple devices. For example: If you own a smartphone and a tablet you may wish to access the issues from both devices. If you are having difficulties activating your digital subscription or downloading a digital issue, please contact us; by email email@example.com or call 1300 721 800
Print & Digital bundle subscriptions comprise both a print and a digital magazine subscription. Print subscriptions are delivered to your door, but if you purchase a package subscription not only will you get the print issue, you will also be able to access your digital subscription straight after purchase (the first issue is on us!)
- You can subscribe to any of Pacific's titles on this website, by calling 1300 778 393 (within Australia), 0800 630 112 (within NZ) or +61 2 9158 6110 (all other countries) or, where available, by completing the subscriber form generally found in each magazine.
- All orders placed on this site are quoted and charged in Australian dollars unless otherwise indicated.
- If you fill out a subscription form, please make sure you send a current one. If you send in an old subscription form, Pacific will contact you to confirm any new prices for subscriptions. Your subscription will not start until you confirm that you are happy to pay the new price. It is vital that the details that you give us are correct. Pacific is not liable for any errors that you make. Also, you must ensure that Pacific has your new address details if you move.
- All special subscription offers (for example, a bonus gift) will have expiry dates. This is the date by which we must receive both your request for a subscription and full payment for the subscription, so please take into account that post takes time to arrive and cheques take days to clear.
- Special subscription offers on are available to Australian residents only, unless specifically otherwise stated.
If you purchase a subscription which has a bonus gift included, please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the gift, which is sent separate to the magazine. If you bought the subscription as a gift for someone else, any gifts will be delivered to you, the purchaser. We are currently unable to send gifts direct to the magazine recipient.
In a very few instances we may have a gift which is out of stock, so we may need to substitute the gift advertised for one of equal or greater value if circumstances require. Please note that due to high costs of delivery most gifts are not available to subscribers living outside Australia.
- Unfortunately, subscriptions do not include promotional items packaged with the magazine on the newsstand. To compensate, subscribers receive a discount price for their magazine.
- Voucher code discounts when applicable are applied directly at the checkout and your discount will be confirmed before and after payment. Terms and conditions vary and will be stated on all promotional marketing material; this includes minimum value, brand and offer exclusions and voucher expiry dates. If you are using a voucher code on a recurring subscription the discount is only applicable for the first payment of the subscription, payments will then continue at the original advertised rate.
- Pacific does not allow you to use more than one special offer when you subscribe.
Subscriptions purchased directly from Pacific Magazine can be cancelled at any time. Forone-off payment subscriptions (where payment is taken in full at the time of purchase) your refund will be for the magazines you are yet to receive. This is calculated by dividing the amount paid by the number of issues ordered, giving us the amount per issue. The refund is for the amount for each of the issues that you did not receive. Recurring payment subscriptions will continue without interruption, until you choose to cancel. You can cancel your subscription at any time and you will continue to receive magazines delivered through to the end of your last billing period. We do not provide refunds for partial billing periods for recurring subscriptions.
- Refund will be processed by your original method of payment.
- Please note that it takes us 5 days to cancel an order so you may end up getting one more magazine after you cancel. You will have to pay for all magazines you receive.
- Subscriptions purchased through third party websites or by using points are non-refundable.
- Pacific and its employees and agents will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage arising from or as a consequence of any act or omission by Pacific.